2017 Suzuki UH200
Everything you thought you knew about smart commuting and exciting riding is about to change. Taking advantage of Suzuki’s most advanced technology, the compact Burgman 200 has everything you need and more. The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, SOHC engine is tuned for optimal performance at the low and mid-range revs used most for commuting and exploring the town. Smooth is what you feel. Quiet is what you hear. And power and fuel efficiency are your reward. Plush double-stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide comfort second to none. The Burgman also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets. From its sleek bodywork and aerodynamic windscreen to its smooth and powerful 200cc engine, the Burgman 200 is the smart choice in scooters.
- The Bugman 200’s ABS* monitors wheel speed and matches stopping power to available traction. (*Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.)
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets.
- Ergonomically riding position is designed for an easy foot reach to the ground.
- The ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen provides excellent wind protection and reduces rider fatigue.
- 240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- Strong 200cc 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, fuel-injected SOHC 4-valve engine and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) are designed for ideal performance at the low and mid-range revs used most for commuting and touring the town.
- An efficient radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan helps keep the liquid cooled engine at the proper temperature even in stop-and-go traffic.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- Clean and quiet V-belt and gear-box directly drive the rear wheel without the need for chains or other devices.
- Eco Drive Indicator educates you on the best way to ride your Burgman for maximum fuel economy.* (*The Eco Drive indicator does not automatically improve fuel economy but may help riders refine their riding efficiency and improve fuel consumption. Fuel consumption may vary depending on conditions such as the frequency of starts from stop, distance driven, rate of acceleration (throttle use), chosen speed, and maintenance.)
- Dash-mounted maintenance alert reminds you when it’s time for service.
- A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the Burgman 200 ABS easy to manoeuver in city traffic and assures plush riding comfort.
- A large windscreen helps keep you comfortable by shielding you from wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increase comfort.
- Telescopic oil-damped forks in the front and swingarm-style suspension on the rear make the Burgman 200 ABS’ ride sporty and smooth.
- The 13-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel both carry hydraulic disc brakes for reliable control. The standard Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction. (*Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.)
- Amply padded big two-person seat with integral rider’s backrest for comfort even on bumpy paved streets.
- Low 28.9 inch seat height and cut-away footboards are designed for easy stop-start traffic in town.
- Smartly integrated windscreen is designed specifically to control turbulence and create a smooth, pleasant flow of air over the rider.
- Huge rear luggage space is enough for the two full-face helmets or large cargo bags and extras. Convenient light automatically illuminates the luggage space.* (*Helmet sizes and shapes vary, so some helmets may not fit in the under-seat compartment.)
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments; a large center compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the fly, and two smaller compartments above it.
- The ignition switch fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
- Clear and easy-to-read instruments include speedometer, temperature and fuel gauges, high beam and turn signal indicators and a digital clock.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 200cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 63.0 mm x 53.4 mm (2.717 in. x 2.102 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Automatic, CVT
- Final Drive: V-belt Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake: Disc brake
- Rear Brake: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 110/90-13 M/C 56P, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 130/70-12 62P, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.8 US
- Color: Metallic Matte Titanium Silver
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2055 mm (80.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 740 mm (29.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm (57.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 163 kg (359 lb.), 164 kg (362 lb.) CA model
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.717 in. x 2.102 in. (63.0 mm x 53.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Automatic, CVT
- Drive System
- V-belt Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 110/90-13 M/C 56P, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Tire
- 130/70-12 62P, tubeless
- Room under seat for two full-face helmets, three storage compartments in front
- Curb Weight
- 359 lb. (163 kg)
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in. (735 mm)
- 57.7 in. (1465 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.8 US gal.
- Metallic Matte Titanium Silver
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.