2013 Honda SILVERWING 600
Way More Than Just a Scooter.
Perfect for everything from weekday commutes to weekend adventures, the Silver Wing has plenty to brag about: Full-coverage bodywork. A generous windscreen. And a large, comfortable seat with room for two. Best of all, there’s the Silver Wing’s powerful 582cc two-cylinder engine with liquid cooling and fuel injection.
Throw in the Silver Wing’s no-hassle V-Matic automatic transmission and Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), and you can see that with a Honda Silver Wing, you’re going to arrive in style.
Function, meet Luxury: The Silver Wing is not only good looking, it’s also extremely practical. It’s designed with a huge 5.5-liter underseat storage space—enough to easily hold a full-face helmet. Secure, weather-resistant and lockable, it offers plenty of room for weekend shopping trips or adventures.
A PhD in PGM-FI: Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) means your new Silver Wing starts right up, even in colder weather and at higher altitudes – without ever having to mess with the choke. And you get great mileage too, so you can spend more time enjoying the day and less time filling up.
Stop Like A Pro: Every Silver Wing comes with Honda’s Combined Braking System (CBS) to ensure drama-free stops. The 2013 Silver Wing also features anti-lock brakes – a huge benefit when things don’t go according to plan.
- 582cc Fuel Injected Engine: The Silver Wing's 582cc parallel-twin engine means it has plenty of power for two-up riding. Because it uses fuel injection, you get no-hassle startups even in cold weather or at high altitudes.
- Honda V-Matic Transmission: With the V-Matic Transmission, riding couldn't be easier. Just start the engine, twist the gas, and go. The V-Matic means no shifting, ever. The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you'll never feel it lurch from one gear to another—you just get smooth power.
- Combined Braking System: This innovative system simplifies stopping with confidence. The front and rear brakes are linked in a unique fashion, so when you apply the front brake lever, two of the front three pistons are activated. Apply the rear brake lever and you get the other front brake piston along with the rear. Use both levers together and you get optimal stopping power.
- Anti-lock Braking System: ABS is simple: it helps you avoid unplanned skids, and helps take the drama out of stopping on less-than-perfect road surfaces. What's amazing is how good it works, and the fact that you can get it on a scooter!
- Bodywork and Windscreen: The Silver Wing's wind-tunnel-developed full-coverage bodywork and windscreen not only look good, but they offer a surprising degree of wind and weather protection—something you'll really appreciate on long rides or on cold mornings.
- Two-Up Seating: Want to take a passenger along? No problem! The Silver Wing's generous two-up seating capacity means he or she will be riding in the lap of luxury!
- Underseat Storage: The Silver Wing offers 55 liters of lockable underseat storage. That's plenty of room for a full-face helmet, or a bag of groceries. It also helps make the Silver Wing super practical for running errands, and makes packing for overnight trips a snap.
- Engine Type: 582cc liquid-cooled four-stroke parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 72mm x 71.5mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) with automatic enrichment circuit, four-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled fully transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 4.5 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 276mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc with CBS twin-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/80-14
- Rear Tire: 150/70-13
- Wheelbase: 63.0 in.
- Seat Height: 29.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 551 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel -- ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal., including 0.9 gal. reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 46 MPG
- Model Id: FSC600A
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Black
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke parallel-twin; DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 582 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) with automatic enrichement circuit, four-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled fully transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.2 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 276mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 4.5 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc with CBS twin-piston caliper
- Rear Tire
- 55 L underseat
- Curb Weight
- 551 lb.
- Seat Height
- 29.7 in.
- 63.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal., including 0.9 gal. reserve
- Automatic V-Matic
- Drive System
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.